Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am new to your sight, don't have funds to waste,. I filed…

Customer Question
I am new to your...
I am new to your sight, don't have funds to waste, . I filed a petition to give my spousal support back to my spousal and he has already been served. how or what do I need to do to reverse this decision. from Phyllis bell
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/25/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Did you file a motion to modify here to give back the support.If thats the case a motion to dismiss.

Form to file here

http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/civ110.pdf

Court here will grant dismissal and it is like you never filed.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.