Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Can I bring financial advisor to lawyer’s meeting? What down…

Customer Question
Can I bring financial advisor...
Can I bring financial advisor to lawyer’s meeting?
What down side of bring in financial advisor to meeting?
Can lawyer refuse?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/23/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You have the right to bring who you want to you and lawyers meeting.It is reasonable for you to do so if you have need for their input and advise.They all work for you so yes you can bring them to the meeting.You decide if you want to give lawyer a heads up but perfectly acceptable to do so.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

I have an agreement that my lawyer stay with me until conclusion of divorce. My lawyer complained I need to pay more money in order to do more work I disputed that he didn’t work what he’s posed to do. We need prepared trail. Can he refund orepration for trail because he claims I used up my retainer?

You can try to get him to do so.I agree this is not good here if he has not properly prepared.

Opt out my qetion.
Please DO not pick up my qetion!
Wasted time!
I don’t think you’re lawyer !

No problem good luck here.

Cancel quetion.