Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What is the average cost of a divorce in Michigan? Michigan.

Customer Question
What is the...

What is the average cost of a divorce in Michigan?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How long does it take?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/23/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Is the divorce going to be contested or uncontested? Are there a lot of assets and debts?