Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Do grandparents have rights to see their grandchildren? Our…

Customer Question
Do grandparents have rights...

Do grandparents have rights to see their grandchildren? Our son and daughter-in-law cut us out of their lives. We miss the grandchildren very much and they miss us as well.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, my husband said it will cost a lot and the parents have more rights.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/23/2017
Family Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RobertJDFL, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

I was trying to cancel this. I wish to cancel
Please cancel

Okay.