Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Can CPS remove your kids for neglect if I admitted to drug…

Customer Question
Can CPS remove your kids...
Can CPS remove your kids for neglect if I admitted to drug use even if the drug use didn't occur around my kids and I didn't care for my kids while I was under the influence
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
If there is no determination that kids are endangered, no. You can also contest the matter by preparation and counse.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.