Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need a dissomaster run for support amount in california.

Customer Question
I need a dissomaster...

I need a dissomaster run for support amount in california

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

On this matter? no

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I looking to see what the value of support would change to from my current ordered support. I suspect my ex's income has increased substantially.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Family Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 10 months ago
Michael Bradley

what evidence do you have that his income increased

when was the last time the child support entered?

Our judgment was 6 years ago. My daughter is now 18. Her job title has changed 3 times since judgment. she is living a lavish lifestyle with large purchases, vacations and expenses. I suspect her income to have increase 100K. she is in a sales position with 3 employees. do I need any more proof? if anything I'd like to come at her with the possibility of her paying me and for her to produce her 2016 w2 and tax returns to prove otherwise.
sorry I also have a son who just turned 14
our court order is 50/50 physical and legal custody but my son has chosen to stay with her most of the time lately. I filled a contempt case since she is disobeying our order for visitation. she sites that she can't make him come see me.
Family Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 10 months ago

since the case was 6 years ago you can request a review and she will have to produce her tax returns and W-2 if any