Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

We believe a sibling is siphoning money from her mother's…

Customer Question
We believe a sibling...

We believe a sibling is siphoning money from her mother's fortune. Is there a way of finding out what's going on. She refuses to divulge details of transactions that amount to several hundred thousand dollars

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

WA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Sorry lost the page, was asking about sibling siphoning money

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Terribly sorry to hear this; can you tell me if the sibling has a power of attorney or other access to the funds (ie co-owner)?