Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My daughter is on medicaid for her and her daughter. I

Customer Question
My daughter is on...

My daughter is on medicaid for her and her daughter. I believe her ex is on it also. can you tell me the steps for her to get a divorce and custody of her little girl. the ex is not employed and last we heard he is living in the woods somewhere. they have been separated for over 6 months and there is no hope of future reconciliation.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Not at t his moment, she has been told by doctors etc that you can advise

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear that your daughter and grandchild are not receiving support from the father. What state are they in please?