Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a court order from a judge in hawaii (where the kids
Sean K
Sean K, Attorney/Member
I have a court order from a judge in hawaii (where the kids currently live now) that states that until a new custody agreement has been met/concluded that the kids are ordered to not be removed from t… read more
Glenn, I was summoned this past Saturday by my wife to
Glenn Zimmerman
Glenn Zimmerman, Juris Doctor
Glenn, I was summoned this past Saturday by my wife to appear in a court 3 hours away for a hearing on "temporary order of protection and order to appear" where my wife is requesting the court for 1)p… read more
Morning, Please review below and advise what legal step I
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Morning , Please review below and advise what legal step I can take as the father of children in relation to below as I feel the safety and well-being of the children are in jeopardy . Incidents raisi… read more
My ex wife is constantly harassing me and is insisting that
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Doctoral Degree
My ex wife is constantly harassing me and is insisting that I am still living in Georgia and constantly showing up at her work, and that I am living with some lady there in Georgia. When in fact I hav… read more
Sorry to bombard you. In regards to custody. Since I have
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
Sorry to bombard you.In regards ***** ***** Since I have been having issues. It urges me to want to make a move towards more custody for my son. Here's my story:My ex left and took my son with her whi… read more
My friend has been falsely accused of abuse and rape by his
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
my friend has been falsely accused of abuse and rape by his soon o be ex wife. they are in the middle of a divorce battle and he just got summoned to court for a restraining order... what are the moti… read more
I just got finish paying child support for my daughter whom
Ely, Counselor at Law
I just got finish paying child support for my daughter whom lives in Hawaii, she is now 18 years old. I was once married to her mother for a period of 4 years and we got a divorce and per the terms of… read more
I had custody of my children for the past six years. For the
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I had custody of my children for the past six years. For the first three years that I had them my ex wife paid nothing but it was in the order that she paid nothing because we agreed to it. The last y… read more
My wife and I with our two boys moved from LaPorte, IN to Pennsylvania
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., family lawyer
My wife and I with our two boys moved from LaPorte, IN to Pennsylvania on May 4th 2013. A week before I found out that my wife had been having an affair for over a year. On May the 8th I found out tha… read more
My wife packed some bags this morning and left me and my 3
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
My wife packed some bags this morning and left me and my 3 children. She said she was going to her mothers house because she can't live with me anymore and I refuse to leave. She said she wants a divo… read more
I am in New Mexico. My ex-wife was able to get custody after
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
I am in New Mexico. My ex-wife was able to get custody after I went to Jail. Charges were dropped, but 8 months later I am still without my child. It was a non-violent offense and the DA dropped the c… read more
My ex is bipolar and under psychiatric care and anger management.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My ex is bipolar and under psychiatric care and anger management. I left her and filed a restraining order on her 3 separate times she stipulated to 2 of them. % yrs ago i had custody. But she got cus… read more
My ex girlfriend filed a restraining order against me in october.
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
My ex girlfriend filed a restraining order against me in october. we went to court november 3rd and she dropped the order in court. two days later we were back together. we recently broke up on novemb… read more
i am the custodial parent of a 16 year old boy. My ex wife
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
i am the custodial parent of a 16 year old boy. My ex wife and I share legal custody. i live in massachusetts. my ex wife lives in rhode island. During the school year he lives with Me , in the summer… read more
After being threatened by my fiancess ex husband and hit by
Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Attorney
After being threatened by my fiancess ex husband and hit by him, I asked for restraining orders in July 2009. Judge said back then he wont issue right now but we can come back if new evidence and aske… read more
I am getting a divorce and the father of 2 girls, age 6 and
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I am getting a divorce and the father of 2 girls, age 6 and 3. My wife will have custody and I will have visitation. I have a female friend that I am close too. My wife doesn't like her and is already… read more
I was served with a restraining order by a pissed off neighbor
Ellen, Attorney
I was served with a restraining order by a pissed off neighbor who was also my girlfriend. The restraining order was served the same day I was moving 35 miles away from her. The claims she is making a… read more
As a the Plaintiff in a Custody fight, can I drop/withdraw
Ray, Lawyer
I am the plaintiff in a Massachusetts custody case. I been ordered to pay child support, and I have always paid it, and receive supervised visitation under temporary orders. However, the court battle … read more