Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What is the best service to engage to see if ex-spousal is…

Customer Question
What is the best...

What is the best service to engage to see if ex-spousal is remarried, hence, no longer entitled to spouse support. I have engage in the past two law firms and private investigators. She has purchased a house title in her name and her live-in boyfriend. I have obtained credit applications copies for public utilities where she list herself as married.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Ohio. 2012

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have engaged two different highly regarded law firms both with an answer that we can not find evidence of a remarriage. I known that there are over 4000 counties in the US, all of which record marriage certificates, with no common links. It would seem to me it could be done by SS number

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Have a local family law firm using paralegal to periodically check county clerk records. You may also do the same or hire a paralegal off Craigslist legal services.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Absolutely NO
This an absolute garbage site
Take care.
Not interested in a response that is commonsensical .
Ely, Counselor at Law