Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I recently talk to one of your rep. earlier about a case…

Customer Question
Hello sir I recently...

Hello sir I recently talk to one of your rep. earlier about a case that is going on now in Las Vegas. I live in Illinois. It's about my daughter she's in trouble. She has been arrested and charge with child abuse and neglect of a child. I know my daughter is not that type of person my grandson died at the hospital from a respiratory condition he had from birth she was not in blame of that but was arrested. She has proof of all his medical documents and any thing that would be needed I really not sure if you can help but to my knowledge she is very innocent of these charges I could really use some advice

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Las VEGAS

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes they said they had a e file warrant for her

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well I live in Illinois and she's stays in Vegas with her mother she has a 18 yr old daughter that lives with them also

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/19/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question about this for us?