Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My question is can I pay to have a conversation with you to

This is for ELY my...
This is for ELY my question is can I pay to have a conversation with you to understand if I am allowed to give Federal case law (in district) for a state civil issueand about jurisdiction now that I live in a different state than the family law decreeand a few appeal questions...am in a definitely corrupt arbitration with retired judge. filed a motion to recuse him for failing to admit evidence, failure to adjourn, biase (instead of fraud) for having agreed for years to the fraudulent $$ distributions from ex spouse's trusts which, as mediator, he gave himself in camera review of in his future role as arbitrator. and he has four doctored and void contracts, so no contract means he has no right to arbitrate. But while I'm waiting for his recusal, he can do more damage, potentially. So I'm filing the order to vacate and stay the arbitration in a very corrupt family court system which of course he is president of the unified family court system. I'm Pro se now, which is how I discovered his contract for arbitration is invalid...and other corruptions. he is a joke...but I still need to follow protocol until I get to the appellate
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:

1) Are you in state or federal court?

2) What is the nature of the case and are you the Plaintiff/Petitioner, or Defendant/Respondent?

And (3) How long has it been since the arbitration award has been signed?

Ely, Counselor at Law
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
1) I currently live in NY but the 1/3/2011 divorce occurred in NJ. My ex (DF or David) immediately became non compliant on financial issues and in 2 2013 his last parent, his father died, leaving him millions in a trust they converted on the eve of the divorce into a discretionry trust with language mimicking NJ's Tanne V. Tannen to protect the distributions from child support calculations. However, the trust is in MA where it always was in eachform. I am going to hire a MA trust and estate litigator to prove the trust was pierced, was a sham and since it was accidentally converted with my four children as co beneficiaries with DF) and 1.7mm of distributions were made for things like repaying funds DF stole from the kids by court order requirements and also distriubtions of scores of thousands of dollars to litigate against his obligation to pay for MSA required children's expenses and child support et.unforuntately, i'm in State Nj in court ordered mediation turned arbitration by the mediator who appointed himself arbitrator with in camera review of the trusts $$ distributions. The arbitrator has been lying and agreeing for years that the $$ distributiosn were 31k per years when i now have proof they were 400k per year on average. I believe there may be a more nefarious money trail to the erstwhile arbitrator which is why he is so frantic to deny me access to the discovery allowed me of the actual distributions of this trust and several other never protected trusts that DF lied to court during the the actual divorce and during motion to enforce litigant's rights for enforcement of MSA paymentsand i would love to talk rather than type if you accept phone calls
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
I am defendant=movant/petitioner, but during this proceedings the plaintiff made a petition that was fastracked to the front of the line with an impossible to arrive at draconian financial obligation from me to the plaintiff. however my recent motion to recuse the arbitrator for invalid contract /void contract that he is illegally enforcing, and his bias, fraud, and failure to admit evidence and failure to adjourn has put him on hold and says he wont rule on anything now until the new year (this after upon learning i was forced to go pro se--he had to wrap everything up immediately and gave me only a few weeks to wrap up, pro se, a four year octopus created situation. When i successfully did so, he and plaintiff attorney panicked and got a 6 week delay til next hearings---panicked more with the motion for recusal and no next date is set.1) MSA funds due me. the numbers show 60k for sure. he awarded me 8k with no decent reason and it turns out he had cataracts during this review and couldn't possibly have reviewed the spreadsheets.
2) a bank settlment waterfall which is not currently due to plaintiff by me because there is still a charging lien pending, and arbitrator awarded (but not final, as i submitted a successful MFR) that was not given a final order) and the overall four years of child support due me plus legal fees is what he is now holding off reviewing.
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
ok can i pay you more for extensive back and forth on this somewhat complicated situation...but not as complicated as it used to be
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
background and mortion to recuse
Phone call session started

My sincere apologies for the wait. I was in transit for the last few days and did not have any ability to get on the site. Looks like you already requested a phone call and another expert called you. Did you still need help?

Ely, Counselor at Law