Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

17 year old is in counceling part of hospital also uder

Customer Question
17 year old is...

17 year old is in counceling ward part of hospital also uder costody of child

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Georgia she wants to get married before court places her with a foster care

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Family, no court appointed lawyers rushing court dates before holidays little time to get established w lawyer......we violated foster care that was placed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will a marriage keep her out of family services

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/18/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, can you please clarify?