Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

In divorce, both spouses were ordered separate property, My…

Customer Question
In divorce, both spouses...

In divorce, both spouses were ordered separate property, My ex is asking for property of his I do not have. I told Judge in day of hearing, I do not have it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I'm not being cited for contempt .

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

How can I produce something I don't have

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I cannot afford another attorney after divorce

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Family Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

I see that you have not yet received a response to your question but it is a little old at this time. Please let me know if you still want assistance with it and I am happy to do so.