Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My daughter is currently in custody with the state of alaska

Customer Question
office of children's services and...
my daughter is currently in custody with the state of alaska office of children's services and is a proxy member of an alaskan tribe. they are abrogating my due process of law by superceding and violating a standing visitation order by a judge in good standing in the state of alaska(which denied visitation) to enforce visitation with the biological mother posing a grave and well documented danger to my daughter's emotional health by manipulation to enact revenge by using the same office of children's service personnel
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no just a state appointed attorney in the realm of child in need of aid area of the law
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the same agency and the same personnel that have taken previous and subsequent children of this individual are now enforcing the visitation posing danger to my daughter to satisfy icwa regulations and protocols wihtout regard to her emotional health and development
Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
attached is the final order by the judge, the handwriting on the final findings is in the judge's own handwriting-i need a referral to an attorney and the location of a complaint form on the tribe
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 29 days ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, but we cannot represent anyone from this site and cannot make personal referrals. If you require a local attorney to intervene, you would need to locate one through the same sites used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org or http://www.superlawyers.com

Ely, Counselor at Law