Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am divorced and we agreed that I would be in charge of a…

Customer Question
I am divorced and we...
I am divorced and we agreed that I would be in charge of a line of credit that’s attached to my ex house. The line of credit is on Boths name. We have been divorced for over a year and over a year she has withdrawn over 25,000 dollars from the line of credit without my consent. I just found out today. What can i do about that?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/18/2017
Family Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Is this an informal agreement the two of you had or is the agreement stated in the Decree or other final documents?

THE agreement is stated on final documents and signed by the judge

Can you tell me exactly what the language says? Saying you are in control is broad, does it say something like she is not allowed to take out money without your consent or anything like that?