Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am being pushed to the brinks of insanity by the father of…

Customer Question
I am being pushed...

I am being pushed to the brinks of insanity by the father of my 2yo son whhom shares custody with a visitation schedule. We have never agreed on terms of custody percentage of custody nor will we ever! We have never lived together after son was born. Our attempts at coparenting are lack luster and failing our son, undeniably. I need a lawyer that will take all my court doc, evidence of harrassment, unsupported and un warranted defamatory accussations that have no relivance being discussed in family court to be dismissed...that's where lawyers do their magic!...etc!

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Monterey county. monterey

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I originally retained and used a lawyer to help me respond to the initial court filings, she never appeared on my behalf which is moreso what I need!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The father of my son is clueless and it should be a pretty comical case for any lawyer that respects a hard working single mom

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
Father grows pot in his garage, illegal as far as i know...sells out of the house...uses in the house...and has no other job to be accountable for. His lazy ideals are that of being a stay at home dad watching his pot plants grow. Nothing more. He’s a great father and loves his son beyond words, the issue I️ have is his complete disregard for the women who allowed him this beautiful child, all because I won’t settle and live a life unhappy with him.
Answered in 2 days by:
11/19/2017
Family Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.