Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I am in NJ in post-divorce chasing of MSA funds owed me and

due to change of circumstances...
I am in NJ in post-divorce chasing of MSA funds owed me and due to change of circumstances, child support.
This has taken over four years with the mediator giving himself IN CAMERA review of my ex's trusts $$ distribution when he appointed himself arbitrator (2014 to arbitrator in 2015 to present) I now have irrefutable proof that this arbitrator has fraudulently agreed to years of fraudulent $ distributions by his attorney. In addition, he is so panicked about this evidence I got from the state of MA that he is refusing to allow the MA bank statements (which my ex failed to disclosed and proactively lied about not having any assets which will eventually vacate everything) into evidence and refuses to allow me the discovery of the larger account. Clearly, he is afraid of where that money trail will lead. I already filed a motion to recuse him for failure to admit evidence, failure to adjourn, suppressing discovery and I called it "bias" that he agreed to $ distributions for child support calculations which were 10-20% of the real number. This is to get him to back away more easily.However, he is a member of the American bar association.
1) How do I get this retired judge disbarred from the American bar association?
2) And when I file my future motions to vacate his first two awards due to bias, error, etc. can I quote Federal law or am I only restricted to NJ state law?
3) as a NY resident now, can I do anything in Federal court, to get away from the corruption of the NJ family law system (the only unified family law stated in the country I believe) i.e. his contract for arbitration was invalid on seven different fronts, so he has no right to be our arbitrator. Therefore, he does not have civil immunity. Can I sue him from NY for costing me hundreds of thousands of legal fees due to his fraudulent agreements, and collusion with his attorney, and many other nefarious actions which I have 750 pages of detailed and irrefutable proof
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
ok thanks. if you know this space and can have a phone call, i'll happily pay for the call
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Your Questions:

However, he is a member of the American bar association.

Response 1: Unfortunately, you cannot "disbar" someone from American Bar Association ("ABA"). ABA is just a membership Association. It does not license Attorneys. Only a state licensing authority can disbar an Attorney. Also because this Attorney has already retired from the practice of law, he cannot be "disbarred." However, you can file complaint against him with American Arbitration Association.

Response 2: You can cite federal. However, you should also cite any relevant NJ law.

Response 3: Unfortunately, you cannot do that. You need to litigate the case where it is currently pending.

I am sorry, but I do not participate in the phone call program.

Goodluck with your case,

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Can you also please tell me if I can possibly appeal his ridiculous and invalid (due to no contract to arbitrate that is not forged and missing the never signed, yet referenced as included Retainer agreement and many other items which invalidate his contract) but his insane failure to admit and actually proactively suppress discovery and refusing to admit bank statements of millions of dollars which I have uncovered, legally. So the thing is since he is head of ALL FAMILY LAW committee (president) is it possible to ask for change of venue to civil court since I could not possibly get a fair trial in any county in NJ it being a unified family law state.and also, when i asked about Federal from NY to NJ I meant that after the appellate court rules he had not contract, then can I sue him for legal fees (until I went pro se) through Federal ? NY to NJ i.e. malpractice? as an arbitrator I'm pretty sure he does not have Judicial civil immunity just by his role, but only via a valid contract
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Can you also please tell me what the rules of evidence are/is? he will not accept legally authentic BANK STATEMENTS? with NO REASONS. just like he wouldn't give a reason to deny my motion for adjounrment when 1500 pages were dumped on me 20 days before the trial and I had my motion to adjourn 5 days beforehand as is required by Federal statute 1988

I am sorry, but I do not understand your compound questions. Kindly simply and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
can you just go into a little more detail about the rules or weight of Federal statute and case law vs. NJ State statutes and case law in my legal argument section?and under what circumstance can you ask for them to accept a letter in lieu of brief?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I am going to appeal his rulings (current and future). However, as he is the president of the NJ STATE UNIFIED family law committee, I cannot actually get a fair trial even if I move counties. So since he is the president of the unified family law comitte, could i argue to change venues to NJ CIVIL court instead of NJ FAMILY court

Yes, you can ask for change of venue under the circumstances.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
As the retired judge/current arbitrator is the president of the Unified NJ Family law state. so i can't get a fair trial, obviously, he is buddies with each county's presiding head of each family court. So I can't

Did you not see my answer as to whether you can ask for change of venue? If you did not, I concurred with your assessment of the situation. You can file Motion for Change of Venue.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
to change venue to CIVIL court in NJ or to FAMILY LAW court in NY where both the plaintiff and I and our child live
now
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
do i have to submit that motion to Family court or can I submit it to civil court in NJ? whom do i file the motion with?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
when I file the motion to change venue do I have to send TWO copies to the opposing party's lawyer or just one? and do i have to send two or one copy to the arbitrator?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
can you please explain a bit further the weighting or role of citing federal (of the same circuit/district) statues and case law Vs. NJ State law statutes and case law. do you start with NJ and end with Federal/same district or not? and where can i do research on how the state weights the federal laws vs. the state laws ?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
these will be my questions: I am pro se, how do I subpoena info I'm allowed access to in MA and in NJ where the post-divorce litigation is taking place. And MA is a rogatory state. And I live in NY, but the post-divorce litigation is in NJ that complicates things for a rogatory state. the most impo9rtant subpoena is of the MA trust docsand can you walk me through where I use Federal statutes and case law vs. where i Use NJ law and statutes and regulations how dos the court weight each and how to incorporate or reference them.
and I'm going to ask for a change of venue becasue the corrupt arbitrator is the president of the NJ unified family law system So i cannot possibly get a fair trial. so can i ask for it to move to civil family? or to NY where my ex and I both live now?
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law