Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Since i was not informed of the contract i was signing to…

Customer Question
Since i was not informed...
Since i was not informed of the contract i was signing to label my child a "Orpahn" when my now 6mo. Old was born. Thus placing his corporate name/# to be a security on the New York Stock exchange/ World Stock Exchange and to be used as collateral by the US GOV. INC. to borrow money from the IMF. What are the steps to acquiring my infants NATURAL RIGHT / "BIRTH CIRTIFICATE" Or "CIRTIFICATE OF BIRTH"?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/16/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The corporate persona allowing people to collect money from their birth name is ***** ***** legal fallacy that is spouted by those called "sovereign citizens" claiming that their birth makes them a country unto themselves. There is no court in the US that has held any of these theories, including the "strawman" theory to be legally binding (even though some of these sites misquote cases from back in the 1800).

This is actually one of the theories that caused Wesley Snipes to be convicted and put in jail.

This is actually considered a fraud by both the IRS and the Department of Homeland Security. So your child is not an Orphan and actually no financial gain has happened on the NY Stock Exchange or even the World Market. These are false legal strawman claims not accepted at law.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

I'm not looking to collect... Sovereign citizens are agitators... Wesley Snipes is a idiot. Certain Tribes of Indians ARE SOVERIGN in this country, its not a "fabricated myth" so you need to do more research. If I have my house And property paid for but do not pay property taxes. It is taken away. This makes me a tentant as i have gotten a title, but not the Allodial title. Hence the term latin meaning of REGIS-TRY. Your a Esquire. Probably passed the BAR? Hmm.. go to the attorney general of illinoise website. Look at history of.... 1919-20 I11. Att'y Gen. Op. 618, 629-30, quoting from People v. Miner, 3 Lansing (NY)396 (1868) This country's officials (and esquires) serve the interest of the crown. Also, Can you say admiralty law? Law states cars can only get ticketed for gov. Commercial/ commerce use. How do I get ticketed if my vehicle "belongs" to me? I don't work for the gov.? Just like my house, property, bank account, BIRTH CIRT.. because IT DOESN'T belong to me. Have you heard of Orphans court?( only in 2 states). The rest is called probate court...Sorry, but I'm not satisfied with your answer, due to incompetent or blatant inaccuracy. Thank you

Thank you for your reply.

This strawman theory you propose IS A LEGAL FALLACY, I actually have done the research in the court cases and not on websites that are proposing this theory. Court cases do not hold this theory to be legal, including the US Supreme court cases.

Please do not presume to lecture me on law with unsubstantiated theory from non-attorneys who are making this stuff up. Again, you quote a case from the 1800 just like I told you in my response. There are ZERO cases in current law upholding what you are stating and your "research" is based on fabricated theories and misquoted ancient cases that are not correct.

I understand that this theory sounds so good that we would all love for it to be true, but there is not one current legal case to substantiate it anywhere. I am sorry, and I have actually looked because we get people like you here periodically and search for it every time to make sure nothing has changed and it has not changed, it is still unrecognized by the IRS and US Supreme Court.

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer