Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My husband was in a rehab facility and he want out he had…

Customer Question
My husband was in...

My husband was in a rehab facility and he want out he had fallen and couldn't walk on his own, well he got his Daughter to come from Atlanta and she got involved so I file for guardship to keep her from moving him she file for it too and now we are in court and judge orders his VA benefits to be taken over my court appointed lawyer, my husband has a truck that he loves well he didn't want me driving it while he was in rehab so he and his daughter had that the truck stay parked at our house judge ordered it, now the truck is in the shop and judge wont release the money to get it back and my husband made a statement he want a divorce but he still wants to live with me.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I had a lawyer but she got to expense and she was not doing anything to help with this case.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Our bills are being paid I am receiving the aid and attendance to care for my husband who is a Vietnam Vet.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/16/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.