Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My guardian child is 15.. she is getting counseling..ADHD…

Customer Question
My guardian child is...

My guardian child is 15.. she is getting counseling..ADHD .15 years old ..since the beginning of Oct..she has been suspended 4x..I am a 62 disabled grandmother..we have court tomorrow on an offense that occured last April.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mich.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Oh yes.. he is getting fed up. I will see him tomorrow..She just doesnt have the capacity to understand her actions.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/15/2017
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 5 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. Is this child your granddaughter?

Ely, Counselor at Law