Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am doing a self help Emergency motion to with hold

Customer Question
Hi. I am doing...

Hi. I am doing a self help Emergency motion to with hold Visitation while we have an on going CPS case with my child’s father. Sleeping arrangements are the biggest factor. Her stepbrother (age 6) touched her while she was sleeping, cane home with an abrasion on her upper thigh near her privates. Father was arrested Friday with on going traffic charges (no license) he had been driving around with my child with no license when I thought he had one, and also for child support. I am not sure if I am filing out the paperwork correctly and need more advice

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. I had one but I can’t afford to pay all at once so she hasn’t been much help the past few months

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Also the family counselor was very biased and lied to say there was a emergency lock down at a nearby school yesterday as why she didn’t answer my calls so I would like to seek help on getting a new one or advice for a new ine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
11/16/2017
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. Let me know what you need and I'll be happy try to work with you on it...