Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF A FATHER GETTING CUSTODY OF MINOR…

Customer Question
WHAT ARE THE CHANCES...

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF A FATHER GETTING CUSTODY OF MINOR CHILDREN WHEN THE MOTHER IS NOT TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

KENTUCKY

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO JUST STARTED LOOKING

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I AM THE GRANDMOTHER TRYING TO FIND SOME KNOWLEDGE AND WHAT TO SO

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 9 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

What truth is not being told by the mother?