Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am the legal guardian of a 15 yr old female, she has been…

Customer Question
I am the legal...

I am the legal guardian of a 15 yr old female, she has been so out of control for almost 2 yrs now and last few months have been terrible, I can't live this way, NOTHING works, can I and how would I relinquish my guardianship

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She has been Baker Acted twice, run away twice and verbally abuses me constantly, I could go on and aon

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/14/2017
Family Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer

Good morning. I am a legal expert who will assist you today.