Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need an attorney who dislikes Gwinnett county Dfcs and…

Customer Question
I need an attorney...

I need an attorney who dislikes Gwinnett county Dfcs and will help us ASAP.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes he was an idiot (sorry).

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

One of the accusers admitted he lied about his report and they still kept our kids from us needlessly and are not dropping the case but making it more difficult, denying my constitutional rights and forcing us to submit to even more testing such as a 2 hour psychological evaluation and that was supposed to be the end now they want a hair follicle drug testing. I don’t trust these people

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/14/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am very sorry, but state laws forbid any expert on this site from engaging in legal representation of any customer on this site.

You would need to get a local attorney from the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org

or http://www.superlawyers.com