Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am from Florida, my granddaughter is in Denver Colorado…

Customer Question
Good evening I am...

Good evening I am from Florida, my granddaughter is in Denver Colorado she needs help her former boyfriend has the child now he wants to keep the baby, tonight they are serving papers to her where she can go to get help she is only 21

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

For what I know she went to get a provino lawyer and they said they will call her back, his family has the mean while my granddaughter is not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What are the fees how does it work,

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/14/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Is there a custody order in place?
Good evening not ar all they went to her house mother and son to server her with papers tell her that she need to appear in court December, she did not opened the door. They keep going on she was shaking crying totally lost,
Court should side with her but she needs to appear in court and refute the accusations. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
You can call my daughter at Denver will give you her phone number and the charge can be in my credit car
Not set up for a call. if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Her name is***** the mother of my granddaughter
Is that posible
what more can I answer for you?
Can you be able to talk to my daughter(###) ###-####daniela the charge will be in my credit card
I am not set up for a call. I replied in chat and can follow up. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!