Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I was at a hearing motion on oct 26th and this is concern…

Customer Question
Hi there I was...

Hi there I was at a hearing motion on oct 26th and this is concern with a esa dog that the condo asso is trying to get rid of my tenent's dog?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Massachusetts

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes and I have a lawyer but he won't be back to the office tomorrow he does not do appeals but yet if it for another trial he will do it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well see I told the judge that my tenant lashes out but it is not her fault. plus i even said her granddaughter was t he hospital for depression

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/13/2017
Family Lawyer: Gerald-Esquire, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Gerald-Esquire

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What would you like to know about the situation regarding your tenant's dog?

I need to go offline for a while. If you can provide the additional information, I will respond to your question when I return . Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Ely, Counselor at Law