Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a question about my case on Domestic Violence. I am…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, my name...

Hi Pearl, my name is***** have a question about my case on Domestic Violence. I am the plaintiff my wife is the defendant. what will I prepare during the Trial?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am here in Las Vegas, Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I filed for TPO for my protection when she threatened me to burn my house.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much will he charge me until a Restraining order is issued?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/13/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

For trial you want to prepare the following:

1. a chronology of main events to help narrate what happened

2. a list of witnesses who can support your story

3. a list of exhibits that support 1 and 2

where are you located?

I am in NY. can I clarify anything else. is my reply fast and acceptable?

Please cancel my order and refund my $5.00

is there something I can add or clarify or do you simply not want to pay for an answer?