Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am looking for legal help for a woman living with father…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for legal help for a woman living with father of their 4 children

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Whose father refuses to support delray beach FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Woman needs free or very low cost legal mhelp;can you email tel.no. of pro bono atty.whom she can call;she needs help in knowing her legal rights;she feels intimidated and wants to get her psychologically abusive partner out of apartment for which she pays expenses.She has asked me for help;I told her she needs legal help.Thanks! I am trying to help woman to get professional help for which she seems motivated.my name is ***** ***** 1-***-***-****.She has 4 children with this apparently difficult man who is capable of eaning a living but refuses to support his children

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thanks I wiil pass info so woman can act on her own behalf. Howard

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/12/2017
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

ANSWER: The best way to find a low cost attorney would be to contact legal aid in Florida. You can also go to martindale.com and search by state for a divorce attorney. I hope that answers your question. If you don't need any additional information, could you please take a moment to check the box stating that I answered your question so that I receive credit for working with you. It does NOT cost you anything extra and it allows me to get credit for helping you. Sometimes people aren't aware that experts don't get any credit for the time and effort that we spend on our answers unless you rate it positively (3 or more stars). If you have follow up questions I'd be very happy to answer them as well - so definitely ask. You CAN still ask follow up questions after rating. In any case, I'd be happy to answer any additional questions you have. There may be some lag since I may not be logged in but I will always come back to answer any follow up questions you have.