Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My ex husband and I were married in 1972. He had a

Customer Question
My ex husband and...

My ex husband and I were married in 1972. He had a dishonorable du

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you and your ex-husband taken? Has he filed any papers in family court?

My tablet and hands are bad. Please excuse me. We got divorced 3 years later. He went under the table and could not be located for years. He was to pay $25.00 a week. He was a dishonorable Marine. About 10 years ago he came up from hding with an enormous bad record. He claims he worked fi

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state is he in?

FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Your not the lawyer. Please my fingers hurt.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/12/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.