Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My ex can work but choose to retire at age 52 we are now…

Customer Question
my ex can work but...
my ex can work but choose to retire at age 52 we are now getting divorced he gets a pension and part time job but wants alimony he is the higher wage earner will he get alimony no children involed
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
No. From facts mentioned you are in better position to get it!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
we have land with a mortgage on it he wants to keep I want sold what will happen indent need debit also he owned house prior to marriage will I be responsible for house
You both are responsible unless you end up with title alone. This all normally gets negotiated with counsel or decided by the judge.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
can i move out of my house my name not on mortgage but he tells me i can't leave that I have to pay bills in house since he pays mortgage
Free to leave!
my pension was liquidated to pay bills after baby is there a way for me to recover what I lost in my pension
you would pursue that through counsel and often get it!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Infolawyer, Lawyer