Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I want to report a divorce that was filed against Florida…

Customer Question
I want to report...

I want to report a divorce that was filed against Florida Law. The two individuals lived in South Carolina and should have been considered residents in that state but committed perjury in order to get divorced. The wife also committed adultery in the state of southcarolina and she convinced her husband not to involve that in the divorce. She is also from Germany and is trying to manipulate the system and keep her green card.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

They used an old address in Polk County fl but both lived in South Carolina and should have been considered residents since they both lived and worked there when they filed for divorce in Polk county

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes she committed adultery with me and lied about being married, she used me to get out of her marriage and then she cheated on me.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/11/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?