Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

Sue
Sue
Sue, Family Law Attorney

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
What type of lawyer will i need and how do i resolve. my two
Stacy Carey
Stacy Carey, J.D.
what type of lawyer will i need and how do i resolve. my two boys were born in Missouri. I signed an adoption form to give up my rights and gave them up through a church adoption agency Texas at the a… read more
I had a daughter out of wedlock, who is now deceased. She
KLAW
KLAW, Juris Doctorate
I had a daughter out of wedlock, who is now deceased. She had a daughter that I would like to adopt as a daughter now. Is that possible? … read more
My 22 yr old step daughter wants me to adopt her. How do i
Barrister, Lawyer
My 22 yr old step daughter wants me to adopt her. How do i go about adopting her. … read more
I want to adopt my daughter whio is an adult now I have
Sue
Sue, Family Law Attorney
I want to adopt my daughter whio is an adult now I have beeen aroun her for 20 years and niow want to make it legal and she does too … read more
My 18 year old daughter would like for my husband her step
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
My 18 year old daughter would like for my husband her step dad to adopt her. How do I as her mom go about helping her with this. We live in Wyoming. … read more
MY DAUGHTER IS MARRIED FOR 10 YERS TO THE FATHER OF A NOW 15
Ray, Lawyer
MY DAUGHTER IS MARRIED FOR 10 YERS TO THE FATHER OF A NOW 15 YEAR OLD GIRL. HER MOTHER PAYS CHILD SUPPORT & HAS VISITATION RIGHTS (LIVES IN NEVADA). WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR FULL CUSTODY; BUT FOR MY DAUG… read more
What do I have to do to adopt my 19 year old live in son?
Barrister, Lawyer
what do I have to do to adopt my 19 year old live in son? currently living as an unoficial foster son. … read more
In state of Florida. Wondering about Adult adoption. My
lawyerJ
lawyerJ, Juris Doctorate
In state of Florida. Wondering about Adult adoption. My husband of almost 19 years would like to adopt my married 31 year old daughter. She feels it would give her an additional emotional connection w… read more
I live in Iowa. My son lived with my wife and I years but
Barrister, Lawyer
I live in Iowa. My son lived with my wife and I for 15 years but was never adopted. He is 24 years old now and would like us to adopt him and that is great with us. He will then take our last name. Wh… read more
My daughter is 18 and wants my husband (her step father) to
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My daughter is 18 and wants my husband (her step father) to adopt her so that she is his daughter and has his name. What forms do I file for this?… read more
I have filed the appropriate documents with the court to
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
I have filed the appropriate documents with the court to adopt my adult step daughter, acting Pro Se. My concern, is the actual procedure and protocols of the court in presenting my case to the judge … read more
Can my employer, los angeles county, insist I, a widower,
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
can my employer, los angeles county, insist I, a widower, adopt my 21 year old stepdaughter to keep her covered under my employers insurance plan?… read more
My husband wishes to legally adopt my adult daughter (46 years),
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
My husband wishes to legally adopt my adult daughter (46 years), his step daughter for 40 years. Can you give me an idea of want kind of cost we should expect, and can you recommend an attorney in the… read more
We want to do an adult adoption. My husband wants to adopt
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
We want to do an adult adoption. My husband wants to adopt my daughter, his step-daughter. She is 25 and wants more than anything for him to be her father. I have looked online for the papers to fill … read more
HOW DO YOU DO AN ADULT ADOPTION-MY DAUGHTER IS 27 AND WANTS
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
HOW DO YOU DO AN ADULT ADOPTION-MY DAUGHTER IS 27 AND WANTS TO BE ADOPTED BY HER STEP DAD-NO BIRTH FATHER NAME ON HER BIRTH CERTIFICATE… read more
I would like to adopt my adult step-daughter who is 21. We
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
I would like to adopt my adult step-daughter who is 21. We have been a family since 2003. She is willing to be adopted. I would like to submit the petition to court myself as I think this should be a … read more
in missouri, legal rights of a 15 year old pregnant girl, concerning
JerrySJD
JerrySJD, Attorney-at-Law
in missouri, legal rights of a 15 year old pregnant girl, concerning abortion. girl does not want one her mom wants her to have a life and is leaning towards abortion. can mom make her daughter have a… read more
I am a 63 year old man with a 37 year old step-daughter. My
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I am a 63 year old man with a 37 year old step-daughter. My wife and I have been married 35+ years. It is my sincere wish to formally (legally) adopt my step-daughter, and she agrees. Her biological f… read more