Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I want my guardianship back! For over 20 years I've been…

Customer Question
I want my guardianship...

I want my guardianship back! For over 20 years I've been denied my A..D.A. rights!

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I've contacted The Disability Ass., The Disability Network, The Epilepsy Institute of Mich., & the Cheif Justice of probate crt. in D.C.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

I feel I'm getting sent in circles! I shouldn't be expected to do more than I did before this injury!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I feel Triple A owes me money for "wrongful inprisonment"! My guardian has been lieing to the judge on all she has allowed me to do!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
11/11/2017
Family Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Attorney replied 8 months ago
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney

Thank you for your question.

May I ask why a guardian was appointed? Is this a guardian of the person, of the estate, or both?

Which Court appointed the guardian?