Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My husband is paying support for two kids who he sing the…

Customer Question
Hello my husband is...

Hello my husband is paying support for two kids who he sing the birth but found out later that both kids my not be his. does he have a right to a DNA test

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

No bc the case manaager told us that the courts would not give him one

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Fort Wayne IN

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes we have tried doing a Home DNA with her put she went crazy and took the kids now she want let us see them

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/9/2017
Family Lawyer: Longhorn Lawyer, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Longhorn Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question and to prepare a response.

Were they married when the children were born? Or was the child born within 300 days after the end of their marriage?