Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I have a child custody question. Nothing has been done yet.

Customer Question
I have a child...

I have a child custody question

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?

Nothing has been done yet. I’m trying to decide if I need to contact a lawyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

North Dakota

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im not married to the father. But child has his last name

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/9/2017
Family Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

What is your legal question that I can help with tonight?

.

Is the father on the birth certificate?

.

.

thanks

Ely, Counselor at Law