Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Need some advice on ex wife. Colorado. I have a separation…

Customer Question
Need some advice on...

Need some advice on ex wife

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a separation agreemenrts that states all medical expenses related to kids is split 50/50 between my ex and I.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/7/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

the ex keeps scheduling kids dr and dentist appts on the weeks I have the kids. When I try to get her to reimburse me for co payments and prescriptions that I pay for fully o out of pocket she refuses .

I see what you mean. Have you considered a contempt of court action against her?