Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My husband filed a injunction against me.it was filed on 10…

Customer Question
My husband filed a...

My husband filed a injunction against me.it was filed on 10 27 2017. I have received anything by mail or haven't been served papers. The hearing is 11 9

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your husband taken? Has he filed any papers in family court?

Yes he filed a injunction.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state is he in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Need advice or help

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
I haven't been notified at all. But he left as couple of papers in his bag I saw it when I went to do his laundry . I looked it up and to my surprise it was against me
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/7/2017
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer
What is your question please?
Should I get a lawyer ?
Will you be calling tonight?
Family Lawyer: Joycelaw, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
I out in credit card info and it said success
I received an email it said i should let you know I'm ready

I don't participate in the premium phone call service; if you post your question here I will be able to get you the information requested!