Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My grandsons mother is trying to be the custodial parent. My…

Customer Question
Hello my grandsons mother...

Hello my grandsons mother is trying to be the custodial parent. My son is trying to have joint custody she filed in court my son needs a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet he just informed me tonight

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No they are both collage students from 2 different cities in Ohio

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/2/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. The site does not provide legal representation. However, we can answer ay questions you may have and provide you with information, so please let me know if you want to proceed.