Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My ex will not pay alimony. He paid until child support was…

Customer Question
My ex will not...

My ex will not pay alimony. He paid until child support was done and now he owes alimony for one more year, how can I get it?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

CT

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No not yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/31/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Just to be clear, this was court ordered?