Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

The mother of my child is deasedminor do. Nio but the child

Customer Question
Hi my Name is***** and...
Hi my Name is***** and the mother of my child is deasedminor do
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: nio but the child stay with the sister in New albany she is wanting to have guarianship do I need a lawyer to have joint guardianship. I can take the child and he does get my social seercuity check.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to know what to do and can I get help
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
10/30/2017
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear this; were the parents married? If not has paternity been acknowledged via an affidavit or established by court order?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I was married this was an affair that yield a child I have been taken care of the child and I and my wife is willing to take the child or have a joint guardianship. I would rather talk can I get appoint to follow up so I can get a better understanding as to my needs to make this work. Just to give you I have been married for 40 years to the same woamn just bad things happens to good people. I need help.

I am not set up for phone calls - the premium service- but can assist you on this page if you would like. Also I am only able to provide information and cannot engage in an attorney client relationship.

Ely, Counselor at Law