Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am interested in speaking with an attorney regarding a…

Hello, I am interested...

Hello, I am interested in speaking with an attorney regarding a divorce matter in Hawaii. Thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Hawaii

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes, this is the 4th year of trying to settle with a court in favor of the other party's attorney. We live in a small town.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Wondering how to motion the court to make a final decision Thank you, ***** ***** be tomorrow that I can speak with someone?

Answered in 1 hour by:
10/30/2017
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

What is pending before the court, regarding this? Do you have an attorney?

FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
HI,
I have had an attorney for 4 years and the items before the court are child custody, further separation of assets. I currently have full physical and legal custody due to domestic abuse being found and documented.
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started