Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

ARE prenatal and postnatal dna paternity test the same

accuracy? Have you heard about...
ARE prenatal and postnatal dna paternity test the same accuracy? Have you heard about the Company Ravgen??
10/24/2017
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Yes they are comparably accurate as they are both done with blood draws here or dna swab. This is a reliable company using reliable methods here.They can quickly rule in or rule out a bio dad and resolve paternity issues.I would not hesitate to use them for this purpose.

I​ appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks and thanks for rating 5 stars..

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
CAN DNa test be wrong as long as the alleged father never had a blood transfusion, or had a rare cell mutation??

Well only the courts here determine the legal father but this kind of test would be depositive.It is like 99.9% certain and court would find him to be the bio dad based on it.You may have to file for paternity if he will not accept it and see child support here.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When you say here, are you referring to Ohio??

Yes sign up with state child support

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
THAnk you

You are so welcome thanks for rating 5 stars at top of page.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer