Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

If the parties have joint custody one having physical

Customer Question
If the parties have...

If the parties have joint custody one having physical custody, but both have 50/50 on visitation , and one is treating to take the other to count to take away only seeing he son every other weekend , when their is no grounds to him outside it upsets him wife , will the mother have to give up time and go to every other weekend when the count has given each equal time? Thee mother lost custody due to drugs , however has been clean and sober for over 16 months , works two jobs and is there on her days which the father will not allow more then 4 hours with him

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Cant afford one

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is 3000

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/19/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Hello
Is there an order on visitation and related issues in place? Is it being violated? what can I answer for you?
Ely, Counselor at Law