Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I went to court on oct3 for guardianship I think. it is

Customer Question
I went to court...

I went to court on oct3 for guardianship I think. it is between an aunt and myself being the grandparent and a minor child age 8 the mother & father are out of the picture for now somewhat.long story short i need to file an appeal

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The child and her mother lived in my house for 7 mos then the mom was arrested I had the child until oct 3 she was arrested on june 6

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/17/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?