Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I am a parent living in Michigan who is trying to get child

Customer Question
support terminated for a daughter...
I am a parent living in Michigan who is trying to get child support terminated for a daughter who is in Louisville, KY and who is 20 years old.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Kentucky
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
10/17/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Is this something that is court ordered? Do you pay directly to the other parent or through the State?

Ely, Counselor at Law