Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My boyfriend threatened to ruin my life after he moves out.

Customer Question
My boyfriend threatened to ruin...
My boyfriend threatened to ruin my life after he moves out
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ny
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have an illegal apartment in my house, he's going to report me. Also wants to call the cops on my 26 year old son because he smokes pot
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/16/2017
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 2 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might also be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. What can I answer for you?

Ely, Counselor at Law