Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What are the requirements to recieve alimony in a case of…

Customer Question
What are the requirements...

What are the requirements to recieve alimony in a case of adultery and how much proof do I need of my claim?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am a military wife

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, I want to go to counseling with my husband but he is refusing and claiming to send me back to the states with nothing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope just explain my rights to me please, I dont want to be forced out of my marriage but I want to know what I am entitled too

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/15/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Expert Justin

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. Would this divorce be filed in the U.S. or Germany?