Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need to ask question about mental health conservatorship.

Customer Question
I need to ask...

I need to ask question about mental health conservatorship

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I've tried but I can't get the right referrals do you have referrals I'm on conservatorship already

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/6/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

I'm on mental health conservatorship and my rights are constantly being violated and abused. My conservator told me she won't let me keep my own medication. She's gone a day and sometimes I use it then. Can I keep my own meds? What do I do if she abuses me

Thank you for the information.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you whether or not you can keep your own meds because I am not privy to your situation. However, if your conservator is not treating you properly, you need to file complaint with the Court and ask the Court to review the actions of your Conservator.

You can try to get legal assistance from the legal services organizations in your area. Click here to find one.

Best wishes,