Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How and where do I file a no contact order in County? Texas.

Customer Question
Hello, how and where...

Hello, how and where do I file a no contact order in Harris County?

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I have not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Someone intentionally tried to run me off the freeway on Tuesday night and now I am getting harassing messages on social media

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/6/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly

100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Thank you very much for your patience. I do not want to over simplify your question. However, Harris County has a really good document that helps you figure out not only the kind of protective order that you are looking for, but also what are the steps to do so. If you click here, you can access the document directly and then you can get started as soon as possible, even today if you have the time.

Also, although I provided an initial answer, it’s important that you are 100% satisfied. If you feel I have done so, please rate me 5 stars and let me know if you have any follow up questions. As a side note, you can also click here in the future to request me individually.